Crucial Conversations offers skills that empower organizations and individuals to achieve desired results of productivity, quality, positive relationships, and performance.
Training provides high-leverage skills to effectively hold conversations where that involves high stakes, opposing opinions, and strong emotions.
Consider what crucial conversations, if handled well, would significantly improve results that are important to you and your organization. Crucial Conversations training provides answers to these common problems experienced in the work place: behavior patterns impacting outcomes negatively, results you are not achieving or not achieving consistently, tense relationships affecting productivity & the work environment.
Fortune 500 organizations around the world have turned to the award-winning Crucial Conversations training to improve bottom-line results like quality, efficiency, satisfaction, and safety.
Throughout the interactive training you will have opportunity to apply Crucial Conversations principles and skills to real life challenges you may be facing through: role-playing, interactive video scenarios, toolkit workbook exercise, and team work assignments. Poster Crucial Conversations Overview
Musetta’s experience as a Nurse Leader, Small Business Owner, and Educator within a California Community College brings a diverse perspective of real-life skill application.
Musetta’s mission is to empower participants to move past roadblocks that are diminishing individual and organizational performance.
Participants will be equipped with skills to:
- Assess self-awareness
- Engage in conversations that involve strong emotions, high stakes, and opposing opinions.
- Dialogue skills: conflict resolution, productive framing of goals, establishing respectful work relationships, and improve performance results within teams.
Participant Materials Include:
- Crucial Conversations Toolkit
- Cue cards for each lesson in a desktop display case
- Crucial Conversations model card
- A copy of the New York Times bestselling book, Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High (2nd Edition)
- Crucial Conversations Audio Companion MP3 Download
- A course completion certificate
Private Training Courses:
Provided to small businesses and organizations to establish effective communication and behavior. Participants will be equipped to achieve desired results and contribute to establishing a healthy work environment.
Crucial Conversations for Educators Training Course:
Teachers are one of the most influential heroes of society. They shape and craft future communities. At the same time, education finds that outside of the student-teacher classroom, there are often stressful relationships among teacher peers, education leaders, the staff support team, and student families. Crucial Conversations for Educators tailors skills to address common issues for educators and education leaders.
As an educator, Musetta has witnessed and experienced the common education workplace issues such as micro-aggressions, lack of dialogue, and ineffective communication. These issues negatively affect student outcomes and the healthy work environment.
- 2-day/14-hour Crucial Conversations Course
- Modified one-day course available
To explore a training opportunity for your organization, complete organizational inquiry form, and email Musetta for an exploratory conversation.
Musetta is a certified HeartMath Professional. Musetta first encountered HeartMath at an employer hospital. HeartMath workshops were held for patient-care staff to manage stress and build resiliency in high-stress environments.
Understanding the positive impact of tools that ground emotions and out-of-control stress physiology, Musetta became a coach to incorporate this practice into her life work.
HeartMath provides technology products and skilled services to empower people to improve their experience of life and bring their best selves to their personal, social, and professional lives.
Musetta delivers resilience training and technology programs to the leaders and staff of companies, hospitals, and schools as well as public workshops and individual coaching.
As a HeartMath coach, Musetta serves organizations and individuals to empower the workforce with stress reduction techniques, improve decision-making to achieve outcomes, and support health & wellness. HeartMath empowers individuals & organizations to improve their experience of life and bring their best selves to their personal, social and professional lives. Results significantly decrease stress, improves energy & health outcomes, and supports effective performance.
HeartMath is used by industry leaders such as: NASA, Kaiser Permanente, Stanford University School of Medicine, US Navy, and Fortune 500 companies.
- Increased situational awareness in relationships, meetings and projects.
- Enhanced ability to focus, process information and solve problems.
- Heightened creativity and innovation.
- Increased ability to handle challenging clients and situations.
- Increased access to intuition for fast, effective decision-making on complex issues.
- Increased regenerative sleep.
- Increased vitality and resilience.
- Reduced stress, worry and fatigue.
Training Topics Include:
- The latest findings from optimal-performance research.
- Skills for building resilience in the face of change and uncertainty.
- Intelligent energy self-regulation techniques.
- How to better access intuition for improved decision-making.
- Practical ideas for easily integrating tools into everyday routines.
- Complete 6-hour Resilience Advantage training.
- Workshop Series Format: 1-3 hours mini series.
- Participants receive Resilience Advantage workbook.
- 1:1 coaching involves stress assessment, resilience technique coaching through HeartMath technology, and skill set development using the Resilience Advantage Workbook.
- Individual coaching implemented at organizations that request intervention for employees that demonstrate a need for stress management skills.
- Individual coaching supports private clients to achieve health outcomes related to stress such as high blood pressure and weight management.